Friday, July 25, 2008

New Dolls and an Award!

Okay Friends, back with my new creations, but before that....



My Dear Jose has given me "Blogging Forever Friend" award.

She is from England and very creative :). DO visit her blog!

Thank you so much Jose :), I feel honoured!!!


The following rules apply to this award:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 of them followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.


I choose four of my "frequent" (I highlighted this, since I have many ;)) followers to this blog :

Priyanka
Sowmya
EC
Jil Jil

and

Purva Desai, who was from London and new to my blog.

Congrats Friends!!!



And now to my new creations.....












And Flower Making Event has been extended till July 31st.

Please create your flowers, post to your blog and let me know. I will pick up the flowers from your blog. If you do not have a blog, please email me your 'Flower' pictures to illatharasi at gmail dot com.


Meet you all next week!!!

Happy weekend!!!

16 comments:

Indian Khana said...

Congrat's for your award...and dolls looks so cute

EC said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing it with me...You make such beautiful dolls with the corrugated sheets...wish I had some of them

MJS said...

Thanks for the award.... Dolls are superb!!!!

Purva Desai said...

Thanks Dear for the award :)
I ve both few decorative materials today and got a small device to make corrugated paper, will send u the snaps when i turn up making spomething creative :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award vani..lovely dolls...
And I will send you my roses for the flower making event!!!

Unknown said...

oh am sorry..did not notice..that we were suppose to try the flowers u made and post..i thought we could send you any flowers for the event.. Good idea..will try them!!

Jose said...

More lovely work, sorry I cant enter very pushed for time at the moment.
Jose

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Priti, EC, Jil Jil, Purva, Sowmi & Jose!!

Sowmi & Jose - thinking of extending date ... so will wait for yours:)

Lakshmi said...

Nice creations, the one with langoti looks so cute....will show them to Akash :)

Unknown said...

i made the flowers and posted them!!

notyet100 said...

vani will try for sure today itself,..hve passed frenship award in tshirt blog and published second series for stem event do drop in when free,..:-)

MJS said...

I have posted the flowers in my blog.

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Laks:)

Thanks for participating Sowmi:)

Thanks Priyanka, will wait for yours :) coming to your blog shortly.....

Thanks Jil Jil, on my way to your blog!

anupriya said...

lovely dolls!!

Sunshinemom said...

Congrats, Vani! Lovely dolls:)

Srikitchen said...

i showed this blog to amiitesh! OMG he didn't let me to browse any other page and he showed mush interest in seeing colorful dolls!!!