Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flowers using Fabric - November Event



Okay, this month's event is "Flower-making" using fabrics. Guess this is interesting and hoping to get more entries this time.

I have extended deadline till November 30, so that we have ample time to do this.


My entries are :


Whole bunch of flowers:



Materials used:



Strechable cloth
Readymade leaf stalks and pollens
Green tapes for stems
Golden colour metal wires
Glue & scissors
Thread


Rules are very simple.........

1) Use any kind of fabric(silk, rayon, cotton, etc) to make flowers, take pictures, publish in your blog with a link to this event and add the LOGO.

2) Email your name, picture, link to the post, to illatharasi at gmail dot com (illatharasi@gmail.com), once you are done.

3) Deadline : November 30, 2008

4) Those who dont have a blog, please email your picture to illatharasi at gmail dot com.



All the best!!!

Waiting for your creations!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

hope to do this atleast..sounds good and loved your flowers..beautiful craetions..

Shama Nagarajan said...

hai vani
Ur flowers are good.tried to participate in Can art event...couldn't complete in time.
i created my blog on handicrafts also...http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/ in addition to my food blog.I have added u to my bloglist.

will try entries for this event.

EC said...

Thats a lovely theme..made lot of varieties few years back, unfortunately all of them became very old..will try to make some for you

Indian Khana said...

Hmm..I thought this month you will keep something related to Diwali and I thought at least this time I can send you something..but it seems things will not be that way :(:(....

vandana rajesh said...

Beautiful flowers...these stocking flowers look really pretty. Used to make different kinds of these some time back...now don't really don't find the time. Your blog has been itching me to get back to my creative side. Nice blog indeed.

Colors of India said...

Nice theme Vani.

Veda said...

wow those flowers look beautiful vani...what can i make n send.....let me think.....

Anonymous said...

Lovely flower creations!

ambicks said...

nice flowers.nice idea. i have sent u my entry vani. only problem was i had just made a video and have that in my blog. and the photo that i sent u was with rose in it . hope its ok.

AnuSriram said...

That looks awesome... Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

hi

i like ur creations. am very much interested in doing handworks. but am new to singapore. idon't know where to purchase craft work things. plz tel me the place. my
e mail id: nicemail86@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Wow! I have some flowers to exhibit! How do I link my blog?

Sanghi said...

Lovely. visit my site too. www.sanghi-artlife.blogspot.com. Wish to add u in my blog.

Kalai said...

Wow...pretty flowers!

Asha Jamwal said...

Really nice!!

Golden Stitch