Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I was tagged........

Jose tagged me:-)........ below are my answers.

Here is the rule as in her blog:
"At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read my blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers."

- What was I doing ten years ago?

I was working in Chennai, India @ Vetri Software

- Five things on Today's "To do" list.....
Blogging and bugging others;)
Cleaning house & Washing vessels
Evening work-outs
Eating ;)
Prayers and sleeping .... he he

- I am addicted to......
My hubby;)
My laptop
Mangoes
Kids

- Things I would do if I were a bilianaire.....
Will do lot of things, first, I will go on a tour to US, then start an orphanage and serve there till my life.

- Places I have lived ...
Chennai, Delhi, Pondicherry, Hyderabad, presently @ Singapore


Nice to know more about you Jose, from your blog:)

I am tagging ......
My Kraft
Sukanya
Amma
Zinobia
Easycrafts

15 comments:

EC said...

Wow...u have a wonderful craft blog here..thanks for tagging me that lead to this site..I wish we could get these corrugated sheets here in India...

Jose said...

Thank you for reaponding to my tag, its interesting to know what other bloggers do or have done
Jose

Anisheetu said...

Saw it today have answered the questions n tagged others... Sheetal

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Wow the dolls are excellent. Thank you for tagging me

Illatharasi said...

Thanks EC,I heard from one of my friend that we can get them n Chennai. Where do u stay?

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Jose, it was good opportunity for me too to know more about other fellow bloggers:)

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sheetal, I saw your post...:)

Illatharasi said...

Thanks Sukanya, I will wait for your answers;)

mitr_bayarea said...

First time here..nice blog and got to know a little about you from this post, you worked in Vetri software-a? Our family friend was one of the founders.

Unknown said...

nice meme!!

Illatharasi said...

Thanks for stopping by Mitr... Good to know that you are from Chennai.... by the who was your friend ?;)

Thanks Sowmi!

stitches and folds said...

hi, thanks for tagging me will soon answer the questions.ur corrugated card dolls are wonderful will sure try to make one.

notyet100 said...

nicememe,..waitin for ur florwers post,..:-)

Veda said...

Another tag coming ur way vani!

Sukanya Yogesh said...

Hi Illatharasi, I have passed on the tag to 5 more people. Thanks for tagging me.